Halfway through the season, here’s what’s worth watching:
1) Yuri!!! on Ice – Every episode pushes the boundary of pure gayness.
2) Hibike! Euphonium – Very nice watching the band shocked every episode.
3) Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume – Best ping pong anime since Ping Pong.
4) Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari – Probably the realest representation of a pediatric doctor and an older sister in an anime.
5) Keijo!!!!!! – More exclamation points for more hype.
6) Fune wo Amu – Never thought dictionary making can be so riveting.
7) Haikyuu S3 – Get rekt, Shiratorizawa.
8) Stella no Mahou – Cute girls making cute games.
9) ClassicaLoid – Best show Mamiko Noto is in this season (maybe the only show she’s in?)
10) Natsume Yuujinchou Go – Still great, been a long time since 4th season.
11) Girlish Number – The cringe is real.
12) WWW.Working!! – Needs more baby, less chocolate.
13) Shuumatsu no Izetta – Story can go anywhere, courtesy of Guilty Crown writer.
14) Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan – More of a guilty pleasure at this point.
15) Flip Flappers – Dark horse show of the season.
16) 3-gatsu no Lion – Very nice OP and ED courtesy of Bump of Chicken.