Halfway through the season, here’s what’s worth watching:
1) Yuri!!! on Ice – Every episode pushes the boundary of pure gayness.
2) Hibike! Euphonium – Very nice watching the band shocked every episode.
3) Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume – Best ping pong anime since Ping Pong.
4) Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari – Probably the realest representation of a pediatric doctor and an older sister in an anime.
5) Keijo!!!!!! – More exclamation points for more hype.
6) Fune wo Amu – Never thought dictionary making can be so riveting.
7) Haikyuu S3 – Get rekt, Shiratorizawa.
8) Stella no Mahou – Cute girls making cute games.
9) ClassicaLoid – Best show Mamiko Noto is in this season (maybe the only show she’s in?)
10) Natsume Yuujinchou Go – Still great, been a long time since 4th season.
11) Girlish Number – The cringe is real.
12) WWW.Working!! – Needs more baby, less chocolate.
13) Shuumatsu no Izetta – Story can go anywhere, courtesy of Guilty Crown writer.
14) Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan – More of a guilty pleasure at this point.
15) Flip Flappers – Dark horse show of the season.
16) 3-gatsu no Lion – Very nice OP and ED courtesy of Bump of Chicken.
When I need a breather I play songs on the piano. Take a listen if you want (forgive the squeaky old Schafer and Sons piano notes and pedals).
I still have time to check out the latest shows. These are worth a watch:
1) Amanchu! – literally HD Aria.
2) Love Live Sunshine – Dia is awesome.
3) Amaama to Inazuma – Yotsuba x Usagi Drop x Cooking.
4) Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan – The only show that actually explains the funky hair colors you see in anime.
5) Planetarian – even though I know what’s going to happen I can’t help but tear up.
6) New Game! – literally what Maceart does at work aka nothing.
7) Mob Psycho 100 – was hooked after episode 2, ONE sure thinks of wacky characters.
8) Thunderbolt Fantasy – Taiwanese pride! Sweet puppet wuxia with Urobuchi flair.
9) DAYS – Surprisingly solid soccer show, gets me pumped up.
10) Fukigen na Mononokean – Sort of a campy Natsume’s Book of Friends.
Sniff… Sniff… This was a glorious episode.
1080P HD MKV (10-bit) -> https://nyaa.si/view/829059
If the fonts show up funky please download the fonts here -> http://www.mediafire.com/download/333yxtjsdttkxus/Aria.The.Avvenire.OAV.03.FONTS.zip
So I am both scared and excited to start my pediatric residency tomorrow. What does that mean? Well, I won’t have the time or the energy to pick up any new shows. Thankfully 12-sai granted me a reprieve until October (episode 12 is translated, just waiting for Maceart to time and QC). Since I will be working 80 hour weeks releases will slow down quite a bit. We will continue doing Doremi re-releases as well as continuing old shows that have seemingly been abandoned (Kindaichi, Keroro, Doraemon movies). We will also be doing Miku concerts as they come out.
Thank you for your continued support as Doremi-fansubs approaches its 11th birthday.
Definitely Worth a watch:
1) Flying Witch – Maximum comfy!
2) Kuma Miko – Sexual harrassment!
3) Macross Delta – Ikenai borderline!
4) Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge – So cute my heart can’t take this…
5) Pan de Peace! – I wish I had bread buddies.
6) 12-sai ~Chicchana Mune no Tokimeki~ – Perfect for when you want to be the 12-year old pubescent girl.
7) Bakuon!! – K-on + Sabagebu + Rebel without a Cause + Motorcycles
8) Haifuri – Girls and Panzer on warships.
9) Space Patrol Luluco – Trigger does it again.
10) Sakamoto desu ga – Daily Lives of High School Boys vibes.
11) Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress – All aboard the HYPE train!
Probably worth a watch:
1) Kiznaiver – Trigger does it again.
2) Boku no Hero Academia – MC a bit wimpy, but mans up.
3) Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta – Light novel tropes everywhere.
4) Mayoiga – This better not be another Another trainwreck.
5) Ace Attorney – Perfect summary for those not wanting to click through on your DS.
6) Shounen Maid – So far avoiding typical shounen-ai traps.
Probably not worth a watch:
1) Sansha Sanyou – Not really feeling the Yuyushiki vibes.
2) Anne Happy – …
3) Joker Game – A bit pretentious… Sameface everywhere.